The Grady-White Adventure 208 is a very impressive machine, hard to come by over here in WA. A very popular walk-around model in the USA for those looking for a quality ride and performance. This walk-around cabin design accommodates for both fishing and family day out / overnight stay with plenty of storage, with a lockable cabin berth with portable head, lighting, windows, rod holder storage, creating a very capable trailer boat in all aspects.
Grady-White's heritage and expertise in the design of 20-foot walk-around cabin boats began over 40 years ago with the company's pioneering walk around designs, providing owners with an unmatched boating experience and quality workmanship!
Notable features include:
* Grady White quality of build & fittings
* Big volume vessel for its size
* Powered by Yamaha 200hp V6 Four Stroke - Serviced December 2023
* Full detail/ polish November 2023
* Upgraded 2019 Ace aluminium trailer with electric/ hydraulic braking system, alloy wheels, spare wheel & bracket for the big up north fishing trips.
* Custom stainless steel targa arch with built in rocket launcher/ rod racks with bimini in Navy Blue Sumbrella canvas
* Raymarine 9" Hybrid touch screen GPS/ Sounder combo unit fitted to dash
* Bait board to transom
* 1 x 100 litre Insulated fish box to Starboard side
* 1 x 75 litre Insulated fish box to Port Side
* Boat presents very well & ready to go....
May suit buyers looking for Boston Whaler, Sea Swirl Striper, Sea Fox, Caribbean, Haines Signature, Haines Hunter, Cruise Craft, Trophy etc...
Contact Coby Mansfield @ Oceanique Marine on 0418 958 658 for more details or to make an appointment to view. This vessel is located in Wangara. VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT.
PLEASE NOTE: Oceanique Marine acts strictly as the broker appointed by the Seller of this vessel. Oceanique Marine is not a seller or a trader of secondhand boats; prospective buyers will be contracting directly with the owner of the boat (the Seller). Oceanique Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but as all information regarding the Vessel has been provided to us by the Seller, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor the condition of the vessel in any way. It is strongly recommended that all Prospective buyers undertake their own pre purchase inspections and/or engage a Marine Surveyor to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated, as all sales are conducted on an 'as is, where is' basis.
Oceanique Marine are the proud West Australian Dealers for HAINES SIGNATURE BOATS and ITALBOATS. At Oceanique Marine we aim to build a lasting relationship with all our clients. We are here to answer your questions and provide assistance even after the sale is completed. We look forward to helping you into your next boating adventure. We have 20 years of industry experience and knowledge. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, we will offer you guidance and expertise every step of the way. We enjoy providing exceptional customer service and we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you get out on the water. We are passionate about boating and we are dedicated to helping our clients with their boating needs before, during, and long after each sale.