The Sea Ray Amberjack serves as the ultimate all-in-one, do-anything-and-everything pleasure boat! Whether you like cruising, fishing or weekend getaways this boat can do it all! This popular Sea Ray model with it's open cockpit and comfortable cabin makes a great fishing and cruising boat. Because the 290 Amberjack is designed to meet several boating criteria, Sea Ray has given careful thought to the cockpit area. It has an open layout and spacious seating with concealed storage for water toys, as well as the wide gunwales and generous freeboard desired for safe and successful sport fishing. Helm and companion seats are fore and aft facing. Beneath its stylish good looks, the 290 Amberjack is built to endure the rigors of time and continuous use with high-performance vinylester resin; stainless steel rails, plates and eyes; a self-bailing Fibreglass cockpit liner; and high-quality interior fabrics and appointments.
This boat is a credit to its current owner, she has been well cared for and has had all the yearly maintenance items attended and presents in immaculate condition....
* This vessel was repowered with the upgraded 5.7L MPI Magnum Mercruisers back in 2014 which offers a better overall package with plenty of power compared to the original engines for this vessel which were 5L EFI engines
* Major service of engines and stern drives Nov 2020
* Manifolds and risers were replaced in 2017
* Vessel out of water inspection report carried out Nov 2020 and available for any potential purchaser
* Polished and detailed Nov 2020
* Westerbeke Genset
* Extended/large swim platform with stainless steel utility rails fitted
* Air conditioning
* Canopies replaced 2018
* Breezeway windscreen cover to protect dash and cockpit area
* LED lighting upgrade to vessel
* Please note, this vessel is currently berthed in a sea pen system as pictured, this is available at an additional cost of $7500 if required. This system eliminates the need for yearly anti-fouling costs and more importantly, the vessel sits dry out of the water which increases the vessel's efficiency in the water with no growth
And much more.......
Vessel located in Mandurah, please call Coby Mansfield @ Oceanique Marine on 0418 958 658 to arrange an inspection! You won't be disappointed!
Why buy and sell with Oceanique Marine?.....
At Oceanique Marine we aim to build a lasting relationship and partnership with all our clients. We are available to answer questions and provide assistance even after the transaction is completed. We look forward to helping you into your next boating adventure. We enjoy providing exceptional customer service and we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you get out on the water. We are passionate about boating and we are dedicated to helping our clients with their boating needs before, during, and long after each sale.
Mandurah, WA, Oceanique Marine
Family, Leisure, Cruising
86.4cm stern drive down
5126kg dry weight
Mercruiser 5.7 mag x 2 - Repowered with these engines in 2014 with only 318 hours on the clock
Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
The fully equipped galley features a fibreglass counter-top, refrigerator, microwave and sink with hot and cold water
Yes to galley
The forward V-berth sleeps two adults and has a privacy curtain. There is plenty of storage in the cabinets and beneath the V-berth. Small double small to mid, the dinette also converts to a bed sleeping an additional 1-2 people.
Yes, inside and outside
Vacuflush with holding tank
Clarion stereo system with amp and subwoofer upgrade
Full covers/enclosure plus Breezeway windscreen cover
Yes - Motor recently replaced
Yes including Epirb, standard life jackets x 6 and offshore flare kit
Yes factory installed
110V systems with step down transformer installed for shore power and 240V power points on board
Furuno GPS and IC-M411 VHF