The Searay 38/395 Sundancer features sleek lines and a low profile, has a long list of standard equipment, good performance, and predictable handling! Her exterior is finished off with a stylish fibreglass hardtop with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless-steel grab rails. An innovative centre door in the transom provides easy access to the luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with solid-surface table top and wet bar. Powered by twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drives, the Searay 38/395 Sundancer is the perfect vessel to get everyone together for some fun on the water!!
The list of features include.....
* Fully equipped control station features SmartCraft(TM) Diagnostics and SystemView plus wood-accented tilt wheel steering with Northstar 6000i /GPS /chartplotter
* Bow Thruster
* Large hull windows fill the elegant salon with plenty of light. Upgraded amenities include wood blinds and an Ultra leather HP(TM) sofa that converts to an extra guest bed
* Wood steps lead into this gourmet galley, which features an under-counter refrigerator and separate freezer, two-burner stove, microwave, solid-surface countertop, wood blinds, and extra-large windows.
* Convenient mid-berth includes a cozy conversation pit that converts to a double berth. Additional features include stainless-steel portlight and privacy curtain
* The forward stateroom includes a full-size bed with innerspring mattress and sliding pocket privacy door
* A separate shower and dual-entry head provides both privacy and comfort. Designer extras include solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrails, and handcrafted wood trim.
* Australian Delivered with 240 volt systems
* Antifouled June 2020
* Prop speeded
* Engines serviced Jun 2020
* Near new Zodiac lightweight RIB on snap davits & Mercury Outboard
Please call Coby Mansfield on 0418 958 658 to arrange an inspection of this impressive machine...
Why buy and sell with Oceanique Marine?.....
At Oceanique Marine we aim to build a lasting relationship and partnership with all our clients. We are available to answer questions and provide assistance even after the transaction is completed. We look forward to helping you into your next boating adventure. We enjoy providing exceptional customer service and we pride ourselves on doing everything possible to help you get out on the water. We are passionate about boating and we are dedicated to helping our clients with their boating needs before, during, and long after each sale.
Oceanique Marine, Perth WA
Family, Leisure, Cruising
8,800 kgs (dry)
MerCruiser 8.1 S Horizon engines
Engine Hours (2nd Engine)
Yes - 6.0 kW Kohler
Gourmet galley, which features an under-counter refrigerator and separate freezer, two-burner stove, microwave, solid-surface countertop, wood blinds and extra-large windows
Waeco® Under Counter with Stainless-Steel Front, Dual Voltage - 120V/12V
Norcold fridge to cockpit
Waeco Stainless-Steel Front, Dual Voltage 120V/12V
Stove, 120V Surface-Mounted, Two-Burner with Touch Pad
Forward Stateroom: Bed, Full-Size Island-Style w/Innerspring Mattress, Privacy Sliding Pocket Hanging Locker w/Light & Shelves
Mid-Berth: Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base Storage and privacy curtain
Shower with Seat & Adjustable Grohe Shower Wand
12v Clarion stereo system with remote control to dash, TV to cockpit & saloon
Zone-Controlled Reverse-CycleSystem (18,000 BTU) Custom Integral Vent System
Zodiac Rib tender and cover
Full white breezeway enclosure to rear & black breezeway windscreen cover, plus cover to inflatable tender
Electric Anchor winch with remote control from Helm & foot switches to Deck
Yes - standard equipment included
Yes - Factory installed
Yes x 8 standard jackets
Yes - Offshore flare kit
Yes automatic fire suppression system
12 & 240 volt systems, remote control search light,
Northstar 6000i GPS/ Plotter & Northstar VHF